Career Fairs are excellent opportunities for students and employers to meet and network for potential internship and employment positions.
A Career Fair is an opportunity for you to:
- Speak with employers to learn about career paths, as well as full-time and internship employment opportunities.
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers.
- Build a professional network that may enhance your chances of employment.
- Be prepared to make a good first impression.
- Dress appropriately and bring copies of your resume.
- Learn about ANR Interns and our Intern programs.
Washington State University Tri-Cities Career Fair
Consolidated Information Center
2770 Crimson Way, Richland, WA 99354
9:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. ALL WSU STUDENT ACCESS (WSU Tri-Cities Students Only)
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. ALL STUDENT AND PUBLIC ACCESS
Washington State University Pullman
VCEA Technical Career Fair
At Beasley Coliseum, Pullman, WA
10 am - 3 pm
More details soon about other career fairs October - November 2016.